Curiouser and Curiouser!

I wanted to show you guys one of my favorite editorials ever. It was shot by Annie Leibovitz and modeled by Natalia Vodianova. It was a reenactment of Alice in Wonderland and appeared in Vogue US in December 2003. I've always loved Alice and when i saw this spread I fell in love. I loved all the designers in the photos and Natalia was fantastic! The dresses were quite amazing too! I hope I get the chance to do a shoot similar to this! That'd probably be one of my dream photo shoots. This post will be a bit photo heavy because I just could not remove pictures to shorten the post! Haha :] I really love each and every one of the photos and I hope you all love them as much as I do!








































"In my world, the books would be nothing but pictures."

-Alice, Alice in Wonderland 1951

No comments:

Post a Comment