Fashion Thursdays: Animal Print?




Every Thursday we have a theme in school and last week's theme was Animal Prints. This is a late post as the pictures were taken two Thursdays ago. I just never blogged about them. Going back to animal prints now, haha. I was never really fond of them but when i found these socks in HK I just had to buy them. I liked them so much I got them in purple too! I think they're easy to pair with stuff and they don't overpower the outfit. I also used those socks because I don't really own any other animal printed item of clothing, haha. 

I'm wearing a red beret from HK, a pullover from Topman, a feather necklace from Charlotte Russe, high-waisted denim shorts from SM, leopard printed socks from HK and wedges from Parisian. 















Close up of the shoes and socks :]



This is my favorite shot, haha! 


Thanks for the pictures, Pat and Rafa!





"His spots are the joy of the Leopard: his horns are the Buffalo's pride-- Be clean, for the strength of the hunter is known by the gloss of his hide."

-Rudyard Kipling, The Jungle Book, Maxims of Baloo


No comments:

Post a Comment