Denim on Denim




Finals are finally over! I now have time to rest, haha. I've been really busy the past few days so I haven't been able to post. Finished projects for finals and finished Christmas shopping over the weekend. I can't believe it's almost Christmas! I'm really excited for it but i have no idea what to wear.. Hmm, I'll try to make a skirt by Friday, hahaha! Still sewing even after finals. Really happy we have a long break this time. I have quite a lot to do. I need to learn how to drive already and I must fix my room. It's a mess because I have fabric, paper, coloring materials, books and notebooks everywhere. Clothes too. Haha. I shall fix everything over the break. Hope I can redecorate and maintain everything. 

Anyway, I wore this last week to present my final report on the trend of Denim. I reported with Patricia of Paradigma and she also wore denim on denim. Good thing we decided to wear all denim because our professor liked all our little denim details. I'm wearing an equestrienne hat from H&M, a thrifted button down,  a skirt jumper, polka dot tights and heels from Parisian.



Hype this on lookbook and chictopia :]


"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!"

-Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment