Oh, Audrey




Wore this last week for some last minute Christmas shopping with my family at Fully Booked in High Street. After that we had dinner at Mesa in Greenbelt 5 then we watched the lights show at Ayala Triangle. It was a really fun night! 


I'm not sure if you've noticed but I love wearing blue and red together. I've posted two other outfits (which you can view here and here) with the same colors and in all cases, I didn't know what to wear. I guess they're my go to colors because they're effortlessly chic and easy to wear. It's also super easy to match things with these two colors. Now to my outfit, I'm wearing an Audrey Hepburn shirt, tights from Forever 21, houndstooth Mary Janes from Keds and a red beret. Got the bag in HK and I bought it because of the lip-shaped handle :] 






Finally! You guys can sort of see my Lego watch and charm bracelet. I love them and wear them with almost everything. Especially the watch. I'll make a post about the accessories I frequently use very soon :] This picture was taken in Mesa.


Lights show at Ayala Triangle








Blurry shot but I still love it :] 


More outfit shots :]



Hype on lookbook and chictopia :]


If you were wondering about the title, I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn. Yes, she was on my shirt so that has something to do with it too, haha. She's also unbelievably gorgeous and has amazing style. She also has some really good quotes and sayings. Can't wait to share those with you! I'd write about her now but I'll save that for another post. Enjoy the shots below :]












"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"

-Audrey Hepburn

4 comments:

  1. i am loving the pop of red!!! =)

    missdonata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love this top! And you styled it so well! Great location for the photos too!

    <3 Ashley

    AcuteObsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another comment I just read. Thank you! :] Glad you liked the outfit :] and thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete