❤ Viktor & Rolf S2010




This collection by Viktor & Rolf is one of my favorite collections ever! I love the tulle, the volume. the colors, the shoes, I kind of love everything about it. I had a hard time narrowing down my favorite looks but these are the ones I chose. Hope you like them! :] 


This dress is my favorite piece from the collection 


and it actually looks good from the back too!! ❤


This is one of the more wearable pieces of the collection. The dress is adorable and aren't those shoes just gorgeous? 


They also had amazing pants in this collection!





This is one LBD I'd really love to have :] 


And now we see the amazing gowns :]


It's Karlie!!! She's one of my favorite models :]





This is my favorite gown and Katy Perry wore it when she hosted the EMAs :] 


I actually wouldn't mind wearing that, haha! Especially if I could stand next to Viktor & Rolf in it! ❤



View the whole collection here. All photos taken from Style.com



"For us, fashion is an antidote to reality."


-Viktor & Rolf

No comments:

Post a Comment