❤ Vogue Germany September 2010




The September 2010 issue of Vogue Germany caught my eye because of the wonderful cover shoot of Constance Jablonski. She was amazing and the shots were full of energy and emotion. It would be hard not to love that spread. After I saw that, I saw some of the other spreads included in this issue and I also loved those photos. They were all very pretty and artistic. It also helps that the magazine had amazing stylists. The styling and choice of clothes was superb! Hope you guys like the pictures as much as I do :]




 Cover and cover shoot staring Constance Jablonski shot by Greg Kadel. Styled by Nicola Knels and Lynn Schmidt. View full spread here

















Maryna Linchuk shot by Phil Poynter. Styled by Charlotte Stockdale. Shot in Ithaka, Greece. View full spread here


















Modeled by Melissa Tammerijn, Ylonka Verheul and Marlena Szoka. Shot by Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer. Styled by Nicola Knels. View full spread here.














Source: fgr




P.S.


I think it's pretty obvious that I've been spending most of my time reading, haha. I am now reading the final book of the Hunger Games trilogy and I'm having a hard time putting it down. I'll probably finish this one tonight. I finished the second book yesterday and started reading the last one right away. I really loved this series and I'm actually pretty sad that I'm almost done with it. I will definitely be rereading this one soon. Also, it would be pretty awesome to do costume design for this story, haha. A girl can dream :] 



"The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?"

-Pablo Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment