When the Stars Go Blue




I love the outfit I'm wearing here and I've actually worn it before. I wasn't able to take outfit shots then so when I found the time I decided to have my pictures taken. Thanks again to Kyle for taking my pictures! :] I'm wearing a leather jacket from Zara, bowler hat from Forever 21, dress from Singapore, polka dotted tights and booties from Charles & Keith. I don't really have a clear picture of my necklaces but I'm wearing the key-shaped pendant one from Kyle, a lady bug necklace from HK, and my lovely Eiffel Tower necklace from Forever 21.


Now about the title.. I know the stars on my dress are black, haha. I got it from a song by Tyler Hilton & Bethany Joy Lenz-Galeotti from One Tree Hill. It's a duet I always perform with Kyle when we're asked to sing, haha. It's our go-to song when we haven't had any practice. And though I love the song, I kind of want a new tune to sing, haha! We've been using that one for around 3 years already, I believe. So I guess you can now understand why I want a new song, haha. I have some in mind but we have no reason to sing yet so those can wait. What can't wait is the news I'll be sharing below so keep scrolling down! :]



























Peek-a-boo! Accessories: lace fingerless glove from Forever 21, owl connector ring and fox ring from PLF, elephant ring and silver bangles from Belle York, studded bracelet from Target, Lego watch and Lego charm bracelet. 


Close up of my rings


This was taken while I was accessorizing, haha.
Hype on lookbook and chictopia :]


My friend Danica Magpantay just won the Ford Supermodel of the World search in NY! It's the first time a Filipino has ever won (we've placed before but haven't won yet)! I am so happy and super proud of this girl! She won a $250,000 contract with Ford and hopefully she'll be all over the runways this coming Fashion Week. It's amazing how she only started modeling about 2 or 3 months before the actual competition. The prize and title couldn't have gone to a nicer girl. I wish Danica all the best and I really hope she becomes a household name. Well done, Ica! We're all so proud of you!!! :D


Oh, and BTW, my friends and I will be interviewing her for [FHQ] so watch out for that! I'll keep you guys posted :]














Dancin' where the stars go blue
Dancin' where the evening fell
Dancin' in my wooden shoes
In a wedding gown

-When the Stars Go Blue, Tyler Hilton & Bethany Joy Lenz-Galeotti

6 comments:

  1. awesome photos!amazing how Danica won, she was from our school and we're so proud of her!i hope you can visit my blog too!
    http://superfantasticacid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liezyl: aw thanks! :] I hope we can do it soon as Danica's really busy now, haha!

    superfantasticacid: thank you, heehee! :] yes, it is amazing!! Everyone's proud of her! ok, I'll check it out ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danica Magpantay is from Victory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup! I am too :] haha. That's where I met her :]

    ReplyDelete