Paris, Day 2: Bateaux Parisiens & Champs-Élyseés




After taking pictures at the Tour Eiffel, we went to Bateaux Parisiens and took a cruise along the River Seine. Everything was really pretty and I found a bunch of interesting places. If we had the time, I would've wanted to go to them and explore. I also would've wanted to go to different bridges to take pictures! This post is pretty photo heavy, just so you know. :] Also, some photos are taken at weird angles 'cos I was trying to get photos without the people around us being seen. Hope you like the pictures! :]




































After the river cruise, my mom and I headed back to where we were staying to rest awhile. When we felt good enough, we left for Champs-Élyseés. We took the metro again and when we got out of the station look at what greeted me! Elie Saab. Oh my gosh. If you've been following my blog for some time, you'd know how much I adore him! I was so excited! I would've walked in and everything but it was a holiday and I wasn't sure if they were open, haha. That day was crazy. Eiffel Tower and Elie Saab. Gotta love it, right? :]









Saw this while walking to Champs-Élyseés. Gorge!


MUST shoot here one day. MUST.


Saw this along Champs-Élyseés and took a picture for Dad! Isn't it cute? 





Also saw an LV boutique. I took a picture of it because the window displays were amazing!


Sadly, my pictures suck. :[ But I hope you can still see what I loved about it! A ferris wheel with heels!! 


A roller coaster with bags (and mannequins hanging upside down from the tracks but the photo of that was really bad.. Sorry! :[ )!


A ferris wheel again! This time with bags!





Ladurée! The window displays there were also fabulous!


Here's a little bit of the Arc de Triomphe. I have better pictures of this but you'll have to wait a few more posts, heehee. :]



When I saw him I felt the room divide into pieces
Oh the lights danced around us just like stars in the sky

-C'est L'amour, Rosi Golan

No comments:

Post a Comment