Paris, Day 3: The Louvre (Inside)




Part 2 of the Louvre. I didn't take too many photos because they weren't really turning out nicely. :[ That's mostly why I bought a book about the paintings, haha! Anyway, here are some of the pictures from inside the museum! I really must go back there and see everything




Of course this was our first stop in the museum! 









Ermine Fur! This painting was HUGE and there was a big crowd around it so I took a detailed shot instead. Love the costumes. Love love love.


Gorgeous colors!


I loved this painting so much I bought a bookmark of it, haha!


Pretty cool, right? :D


I have an obsession with art materials and colors so I just had to take a photo of her paint!! 


Napoleon's apartments! Or part of it, at least. Haha.


Yes, my eyes are closed.. but I still love the shot, haha. 


I'd love to have this print all over my walls too!!


So lovely.





A plastic carrying the book and bookmarks I bought! :]



It happened all too fast, the perfect night, for perfect strangers
The way he wrapped the curls of his mustache around his fingers

-C'est L'amour, Rosi Golan

No comments:

Post a Comment