Berlin, Day 2: Part 1




I wasn't able to post regularly last week because I was busy studying for midterms and I got sick last Friday. I'm better now so I'll go back to blogging, haha! Here's part of my second day spent in Berlin! :]







These photos were taken at The Story of Berlin, which is a museum located inside a mall. It was a really cute place with many interesting exhibits. Also, it was nice being able to learn about the history of the city. I can't think of anything else to say, so here are some photos! :]












BOOKS! ❤


Love the hats!


Gorgeous illustration!


I believe this is a vintage pattern. So cool!


So cute!





There were many more but as you can see in this photo, it was hard to take decent pictures of them so I wasn't able to photograph the others. :[





















I'm wearing: 
Sheer, Floral Button Down
Chartreuse Tank Top
Teal Shorts from Shopwise
Orange Belt from SM Dept Store
Socks from Forever 21
Bag and Scarf from H&M
Shoes from Suelas



Throw your soul through every open door,
Count your blessings to find what you look for.
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold,
You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow.

- Rolling in the Deep, Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment