That Time




These photos were taken the day after I arrived back home from Europe. After class I had lunch with Kyle at Rockwell. I opted to wear something comfortable but still stylish for my first day back at school. Couldn't decide whether to use heels or flats until I spotted these sandals that I haven't used in so long. I was pretty happy with how the outfit turned out and it was so nice to have my closet back after two weeks of choosing clothes from a suitcase, haha!






I finally got to see Harry Potter two days ago and seeing it has made me want to read the whole series again. At least now I know what books to read next, haha! I'm currently reading three books so it's taking me forever. Maybe I should read one at a time? I wonder if that'll help. All the books I'm reading are pretty long so maybe it won't, haha. One of the books I'm reading is The Survey of Historic Costume. I know it sounds pretty boring but I'm in no hurry to finish it. It's really helpful and I must know it by heart to be successful in what I want to do. 


I think I've written more in this outfit post than I have in all my Potsdam posts put together, haha. I've run out of things to say, so here are the outfit shots taken by Kyle! :]




So not used to seeing my hair this light, haha.





I completely forgot why I made this face, hahaha.

















Now this looks more like me, haha! :]
Hype on lookbook and chictopia! :]





I'm wearing:

Thrifted Cardigan
Silk Top
Blue Midi Skirt from Nava
Gold Sandals from HK
Shoulder Bag from H&M
Eiffel Tower Bracelet from Paris
Beaded bracelet from Divisoria
Peacock Watch from Potsdam
Gold Sequined Mask from H&M
Paperclip Necklace from Forever 21



Hey remember that time when my favorite colors were pink and green
Hey remember that month when I only ate boxes of tangerines 

- That Time, Regina Spektor

No comments:

Post a Comment