Bangkok, Day 1




Today was supposed to be the first day of SoFA, but classes were suspended due to the weather. I hope everyone's staying safe! Here's a really, really quick post about my first day in Bangkok.




Unlike my posts about Europe, which had tons of photos, this first entry about Bangkok only has three. Our flight was delayed, so we spent the majority of day 1 in airports. Here are some photos of what I wore.




Bunny+Dinosaur=❤. 



Outfit photos shot by my brother, Enzo! :] 






I'm wearing:


Bunny-Dinosaur tank top from Forever 21
Jacket from Topman
Glasses from H&M
Vintage shorts
Espadrilles from Muji



"I think that travel comes from some deep urge to see the world, like the urge that brings up a worm in an Irish bog to see the moon when it is full. " 

-Lord Dunsany

No comments:

Post a Comment