Spring 2012 RTW: London




This is going to be my last batch of looks from London--for now. I'll start posting looks from Milan Fashion Week by tomorrow.  When fashion week is really over, I'll post the other collections I really enjoyed, but failed to blog about. 



Loved so many looks and garments from Clements Ribeiro! Gorgeous prints, colors and the clothes look really comfortable.


Here's another collection full of prints and colors!











I adore how Christopher Kane used metallic. Superb!





Of course these pieces have a special place in my heart. Florals and grays! ❤





Here's something a bit more edgy, but just as gorgeous.








This collection was full of interesting silhouettes. Love the yellow and blue dresses!





I spy paisley patterns! How cute.
Photos via style.com



"A designer is only as good as the star who wears her clothes."
-Edith Head

No comments:

Post a Comment