Bangkok, Day 2 (Part 1)




And finally, here is part 1 of day 2 of our trip to Bangkok. We went to the Grand Palace, a crocodile and elephant farm, and MBK that day. I don't have too many photos from the Grand Palace and MBK because we didn't stay long at the Grand Palace and we were too busy shopping at MBK, hahaha! 



I would love to go back to Bangkok someday soon!! I love shopping there. It's so much fun, haha. I'll be posting more photos from the elephant farm we visited next time.




That's my cousin behind me. He's the one holding up an iPod, haha.





Here are photos from the crocodile and elephant farm :]


With my cousins and little sister. Blurry photo :[





Would you ever do that? I wouldn't :\ hahaha


He drags crocodiles around by the tail 'cos he's cool like that, hahaha.





It looks so evil.


Here are some of my favorite cotton-tailed critters (aka bunnies :D)!


Aren't they adorable??


AWWWWW!


I hope these cute little creatures aren't crocodile food. :[



I'm wearing:

Gray T-Shirt from Cotton On
Thrifted Maxi Skirt
Glasses from H&M
Jacket from Topman



“No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment