Cars and a Bunny




Wore this last Friday to a movie with some girl friends and youth service later on with Kyle and my brother, Enzo. 





Got most of what I'm wearing from Bangkok, haha. I love how they all go together. Especially loving this hat!! Hoping to buy more hats this weekend :] Gonna be a very busy bee starting tomorrow until next week. Trips and midterms, haha. Grace. Need lots of grace. 































Photos by Kyle! :]
Hype on lookbook!



I'm wearing:

Fifi Lapin tank top from Bangkok
Hat, Boots and Satchel from Bangkok
Cardigan from Bankok
Skirt from Eastwood
Socks from H&M
DIY Yellow and Aqua beaded bracelets
Multi-colored beaded bracelet from Divisoria
Mint bracelet and Bunny Brooch from Cebu
Watch from Potsdam



"I was born one of 257 brothers and sisters but sadly there was an outbreak of myxomatosis when I was just one year old... I was the only one that survived. My parents are therefore incredibly protective of me and spoil me rotten."

-Fifi Lapin

2 comments:

  1. you remind me of alice in wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liezyl!!! that super made me smile :D :D THANK YOU! Alice is my favorite heehee <3 <3

    ReplyDelete