Underneath a Beating Heart




There are times when I really, really wish it weren't so hot in the Philippines so I could wear nice chunky knits. That won't really be a problem now because it is freezing in the new building of SoFA, haha. I wore shorts to school last week and my legs went numb. It's seriously cold in the classrooms, haha. Perfect for layering and for jackets, knits, tights, boots, and hats! Dressing up for school should be more fun now! :]




Love this knitted top I'm wearing. I think the uneven hem is really cool. Paired it with denim shorts, gold accessories, and-- after what seems like forever-- heels and socks! I haven't really been wearing heels lately because I get too lazy to do so, haha. I mean who wants to wear heels when you'll be in class from 9-6, right? Okay, maybe some people do, but I sure don't so it's flats for me. I've also been driving around a bit and it's too much of a hassle to keep changing shoes just so I can wear heels out. I guess I just have to find the perfect pair of heels to want to wear them again.
















Photos by Kyle :]


Hype on lookbook! :]



I'm wearing:
Thrifted knit top
Denim shorts
Gold mask and socks from H&M
Gold paperclip necklace from Forever 21
Nude pumps from Parisian



Lets let all the fading stars remind us of where we are
I know they may seem far away but this seems like the time to say
All that I need to say

- Underneath a Beating Heart, Rosi Golan

3 comments:

  1. Hey Guia! It was so nice meeting you last Saturday! You're such a pretty girl and I love your sweet voice. :)

    Ooh, love the fotos here in your blog too. Not sure if you saw the comment I posted in your Simpler Times post but I was wondering what camera and lens you're using for your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kookie: It was super nice meeting you too! awww, thank you! :] I just read the other comment too. We used a Canon 550D with a Canon 50mm f/1.8 lens.



    Austin: thank you! :]

    ReplyDelete