Hello, 2012!




2011 is officially gone and I am beyond excited for this new year! I have a bunch of things planned and I mean to really do them, haha. My goal for last year wasn't fulfilled (wasn't able to read 2 books a month :[ ) and I won't let that happen this year!





I'm planning on reading at least one book every month and doing at least one craft and one illustration every week. I want 2012 to be a productive and creative year! I'll be posting these little projects every month/week! There are a bunch of things I want to create and I want to get better at drawing. I was going to post little drawings everyday but I figured they'd all end up being really simple so I'll do that every week instead. 


I also want to learn how to make my own paisley pattern!!! Excited! :D


Thank you, Jesus, for all the wonderful opportunities you'll be giving me!

No comments:

Post a Comment