Dreamcatcher




Wore this outfit last month which is also last year but it sounds weird saying that so I won't just yet, haha. I wore my favorite oversized tee and a pair of pants I got from H&M. Love the polka dots on them! Also wore my new glasses from HK and an amazing dreamcatcher made by my friends! They just launched their second collection so if you wanna buy one, head on over to their fb page and buy away! It'll be extremely hard to resist. They're all so pretty and wearable! :]





Photos by Kyle! :] Click the link if you want to listen to his newest track! He uploaded it a few minutes before this post, heehee. :]
































Dreamcatcher by Better Than Fiction
Hype on lookbook!



I'm wearing:

Oversized tee from Cotton On
Cardigan, shoes and glasses from HK
Pants from H&M
Cupcake socks from Bench
Dreamcatcher from BTF
Watch from Aldo
Pacman bracelet from Just G





You got a quick snap lock on your cold, cold heart
You got your YSL kicks and a red birthmark
In the shape of Canada that you try to keep a secret


- Betty, Brooke Fraser

6 comments:

  1. Wow he takes wonderful photos! Okay where to start... I love the glasses, first and foremost, and the dreamcatcher, and the shoes... okay I just love it all! Beautiful!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jessa!!! :] Hehe thanks for leaving such a sweet comment and for taking the time to read my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ensemble, Guia. :) AS ALWAYS.

    I miss you! Date soon, please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, heehee. :D thank you!!! I miss you too :[ yesss! After fasting? haha! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got great fashion ideas and your photographer matches your style. kyle, right? say kudos to him as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thank you!! :] Yes, Kyle is his name! :]

      Delete