The Skirt




Clearly, I spent a lot of time thinking about my title. This is what lack of sleep does to my brain. Haha. Less than 4 hours of sleep every night since last Wednesday. I'll try to sleep earlier tonight! I think I should be able to since I finally got to pass all requirements needed for last term! Yay!





Anyway, on to my outfit. I wore this to the Sweet 16 of my friend Krystle last November. Kyle was able to shoot these photos last month and I'm finally posting them this month! Haha, sorry about that! :] 


I got both the jacket and skirt from Applerust, which is where I get most of my favorite vintage pieces! Isn't the skirt marvelous? I fell in love with both the print and the length! I think I will forever love midi skirts! :] I wore this outfit with these boots for the party but decided to change it up when we shot these. I kinda like this look better!


I should try to get some stuff done now. I have another post to make as I wasn't able to upload my illustration from last week because I was so busy :[ Will work on that entry later! ;] Also, I have to clean my room (never-ending chore of my life, hahaha) and I really should catch up on sleep. But I will give up sleep to be able to watch Sherlock Holmes later! I hope I get to watch with my family!


Have any of you seen it? Did you like it? :]



















Hype on lookbook!


I'm wearing:

Jacket and Skirt from Applerust
Top from my aunt
Boots from Bangkok
Socks from Hong Kong 
Watch from Aldo



Oh don’t be so afraid
You think that you’re too far
But you never are you never are


- You Never Are, Francesca Battistelli

4 comments:

  1. Guia! Where did you buy your boots here in bangkok? I went to the platinum mall and I didn't see any boots! :'[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, I got mine there!! There's a whole floor full of shoes! That's where I found them :]

      Delete
  2. Found it! Your boots are the only good ones!! I hope you don't mind I think I bought the same style but shorter. Your blog is such an inspiration! hee hee!Thank you! :] Oh and I went to a comic book store at shaw boulevard and I told them about the batman iphone case you made for Kyle. They wanted to buy his!:]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I don't mind!! :] I wanted to get two pairs! The ones I have and the olive green ones! Awwwwww, thanks, Thea!! that super made me smile :D heehee I want it to be inspirational! Trying to work on that!

      and omg for real? that's pretty cool hahaha! thank youuu >:D<

      Delete