Stripes and Elbow Patches




I wore this to school last Friday (3 days ago). Haha. Just had to say that because I always upload photos late. Anyway, first photos with my shorter hair. If you can't really tell the difference, well.. I don't blame you. Haha. 




Maybe you'll see the difference when I upload another outfit later this week. Those pictures were taken last year with my uber long hair. Okay, I think I'll stop rambling now. I know I talk about my hair too much. :\


Love this outfit! Dressing up like a guy is my thing now. Well, at least I think so. Really love tops like this. I need more of them in my closet! Haha. Anyway, my mom and my sister just arrived from Cebu so I'll go greet them now!


Photos by Kyle!! :] Please click and check out his flickr!




































Hype on lookbook!


I'm wearing:

Sweater from Forever 21 (men's section, haha.)
Glasses and jeans from H&M
Backpack from SM Dept. Store
Boots from Bangkok
Watch from Aldo



If I find in myself desires nothing in this world can satisfy,
I can only conclude that I was not made for here

- C. S. Lewis Song, Brooke Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment