Bambi




I wore this outfit last Friday to school and to watch The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo with Kyle, Niro and Yani (So funny how all our outfits matched! I'll show you guys a photo of that next time! :])! A movie that I watched again today with my friend, Ally. Watched it twice because it was that good. Heeee. Can't wait to read the books! But I really must finish all my Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire) books first. Don't you just love how my outfit is so different from what I'm writing about now? I know I do. HAHA.







I don't know why I chose to wear sweet little Bambi to watch something like The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Haha. It doesn't really matter though because this has got to be one of my favorite outfits I've ever put together! Blues + browns = awesome outfit (to me, at least, haha.) Add a hat, a backpack, a pair of boots, loose-fitting high-waisted pants (does that even make sense?), and Bambi to that and we've definitely got an outfit I adore. A cute vintage cardigan just makes this outfit even more appealing. Gah. I really want to wear this outfit again. I probably will some day far from now.


I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who reads my blog! Last week, I barely got to post anything because I was tired and had to catch up on some work I put on hold. I was really shocked when I saw that my pageviews were still increasing! It made my heart do a little dance, heehee. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for taking your time to read all my nonsense! It really does make me quite happy. ❤


I think that's more than enough words for one entry. I hope all that didn't bore you or get you confused. My mind's a jumble of thoughts right now. Before I say any more, I bid you all good night! :]


*nearly forgot* Thank you, Kyle, for always taking awesome look photos for me! :]


































Hype on lookbook!


I'm wearing:

Hat and pants from Forever 21
Bambi and Thumper shirt from H&M
Vintage cardigan
Boots from Bangkok
Backpack from Haji Lane
Watch from Aldo Accessories
Bracelets from H&M and Elan




"If a woman approaches any beast and lies with him you shall kill the woman and the beast."


- Harriet Vanger, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment