Curiouser and Curiouser




So, so excited that I am finally sharing these photos with you! This shoot was for my Fashion Conceptualization finals. Chose 3 different points of inspiration, came up with a moodboard, did some designs and then styled this shoot to show the feel of my brand and how the designs could possibly turn out if they were produced. Maybe I'll show you those things next time! For now, let's focus on this set. Got two more outfits to share with you from this shoot. Photos by the awesome Kyle (who arrived today! yaaaay! :DD) and makeup by Jireh, one of my closest friends from school. I think it's weird that I don't really have pictures of us to share with you guys but we might shoot next week so I'll probably have something to show you in the near future (I hope. I know I'm always late :[ haha)


Anyway, more pictures after the jump! :] Can anyone guess one of my inspirations? It's pretty obvious (from the title and all.. HAHA) :]










First time to wear false eyelashes!! Haha. 














Oh, and that skirt I'm wearing is just a couple yards of fabric draped around my waist, haha!
Hype on lookbook! :] After so many months of not posting there!


I really enjoy having shoots like this. Hopefully, there'll be more in the future! SO many things I want to try! :] 





“In a Wonderland they lie, Dreaming as the days go by, Dreaming as the summers die: 
Ever drifting down the stream- Lingering in the golden gleam- Life, what is it but a dream?” 

 Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

3 comments: