Week 9: Herbie




Just one more presentation tomorrow and then I will be done!!! YES! Got to catch up on some MUCH needed sleep last night. Thank You, Jesus! I also have time to blog! Yaaaaay! Finally! :] I will soon make up for my tiny break from blogging. Okay, not so tiny. But whatever! I am back! :D



Posting a little something I made for Kyle's birthday :] Kyle named him Herbie! He's really tiny so it was quite difficult stuffing him. I'll be spending my break being extremely productive and creating a whole bunch of things! 


I'll get back to working on my presentation now. Enjoy the rest of the photos! :] And Photos by Kyle (as usual)! Actually, I think I'll run downstairs and greet my mom! Just heard the gates opening which means Mom is finally back from her 2 week trip to the states! 


Happy Sunday, everyone! :]













*was supposed to post this at about 5:30pm but in excitement to see my mom, I forgot to publish it, hahaha!


Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters
and teach them how to dance


- You and I, Ingrid Michaelson

No comments:

Post a Comment