Gray and Navy




One of my favorite color palettes. I always wear these colors on lazy days, which also happen to be school days since I normally don't feel like dressing up for school. Also, it's pretty obvious that I practically live in boots. I wear them nearly everyday! They're just too comfortable to resist. 


This is one of my favorite jackets because I love the print and the sleeves. Fine. That's unfair. It's one of my favorites because I made it. HAHA. Really, really happy with how it turned out! It's extremely comfortable. Second time I used that word in this post. I guess you all know where my style is at right now, hahahaha. I really do love the oversized and way too long sleeves-- which is also why I love wearing oversized cardigans, sweaters and jackets that are meant for guys. 

Kyle took these photos around April. I actually draped and sewed this jacket (along with a skirt, and scarf/hood) for my Advanced Draping class! It was a lot of work but it was fun. 


Have to go design a bunch of cases and get sewing! Wish I could read all day. I miss my books. Luckily I have World Literature tomorrow. FUN! We're talking about myths and legends and that sorta stuff! Can't wait! 
















Based on the photos, I'm sure we all know what my favorite part of this jacket is. Hahaha. Anddd they're showing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on HBO right now! Still on an HP high, haha. Post on Singapore coming... when I feel like posting it. Heehee :]






To be a true hero, kid, is a dying art
Like painting a masterpiece, it's a work of heart
It takes more than sinew
Comes down to what's in you
You have to continue to grow
Now that's more like it!



- One Last Hope, Hercules

2 comments:

  1. Hi! where did you get the fabric from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. got it from taytay!! :] isn't it great? I hope to find more stuff like this when I go back! :]

      Delete