Tomorrow




I know I haven't been a consistent blogger the past few months. So much has been going on and I really had to prioritize those things. You can expect more photos from this set tomorrow! And I mean that because I'm already uploading them now to make it easier to post tomorrow! :]


I just felt like I needed to give a little update on some things I said I'd be doing earlier this year. Remember my reading, crafts and illustration project? I know I haven't been blogging about them. My bad. Haha. I have been sewing multiple things every single week this year, haha. I'm pretty sure that by the end of this year, I'd have done more than 52 crafts. We're halfway through the year and I've already sewed and made more than 40 things and I have a bunch of orders and projects lined up so I don't think I'll be stopping anytime soon. True most of the things I've been making are for Bunny Snarl, but since all my little creatures are designed from scratch and handmade with love I still count those as craft projects!



I've also been reading a lot but haven't been posting about that either. That will change someday soon (I hope). Had a shoot with Kyle a few weeks ago and I can't wait to share those photos with you! Sadly, I'm not yet done with that book (book 4 of A Song of Fire and Ice) I was holding when we took the photos, hahaha. I kinda got distracted and read another book first. Finished that in a day. Yesterday, I bought another book and I've read about a quarter of it already, haha. I'll probably finish this new book by Wednesday. After that, I'll try to focus on that book I need to finish! Haha. Need to finish because I wanna read book 5 already! It might take some time, though. Got so many things to do for school! Next month will be crazy but rewarding. 



So basically, I've kept up with my reading and craft goals. Illustration.. not so much. I've been designing multiple things every week (Bunny Snarl designs and some fashion-related stuff for school) but those are designs and not illustrations. I wanted to be able to draw something every week. Nothing super serious. I just wanted to draw for the sake of drawing and to get into that habit. It was supposed to be fun and not stressful, haha. After a couple of weeks, it got stressful so I stopped and just dropped it. Maybe I'll get to do this properly next year? Maybe not. Drawing was never really my thing. I'm more of a crafty girl (state the obvious much, haha) so I have much more fun doing those sort of things.


Anyway, I just wanted to share what's been going on. Last week was a pretty big week for me. Completely overwhelmed. Kinda scared, but mostly excited for what God has in store. More of this in another entry later this week! I think I've written way too much already. Haha. 


For now, I've got to finish a bunch of school things. Watching Spiderman with my sister later. I dunno how I feel about it. Not looking forward to that one scene everyone's been telling me about. They all know how terrified I am of spiders. But they all say it's a good movie. Except for that one guy who said it was okay. You know who you are! Haha. 


Anddddd let me just say. BATMAN. NEXT WEEK. OHMYGOSH. Excitedddddd! :D






"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."


-Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment