Fashion Thursdays: Local Style Icons




The theme today was local style icons and I actually couldn't find a peg so decided to just wear whatever I wanted to. I ended up wearing this and when I got to school Patricia kept saying I was Kryz Uy and even showed me a similar outfit post by her, haha! Thanks, P! :] I was in theme after all! 


I don't really wear makeup so you'll be seeing my eye bags, haha. Lack of sleep due to school projects. Finals next week and while I'm excited to present and start my projects, I do want to sleep. I've barely had sleep the past few weeks and probably won't have it 'til the end of next week but it'll all be worth it. Personally, I can't submit anything half-baked so I spend a lot of time making sure my projects are exactly how I imagined them. Praying for grace and patience to finish everything soon. Will keep you guys posted on that :] 


As for my outfit, I'm wearing a vintage/hand-me-down cardigan and shorts, a floral top from Singapore, a braided belt from SM, socks from HK and clogs from Janylin. 














This was shot in one of the classrooms in SoFA during our break. 
Accessories: Tinker Bell watch, Alice in Wonderland necklace, Russian dolls charm bracelet :]


The amazing Nicky Roa drew faces on eggs, haha! I'll be posting about him soon :] Sorry if you can't really see the faces! I'll get better pictures from my friend later.

Click to hype on LookBook and Chictopia :]

More photos from Pat! 


Not sure if you noticed but I'm holding something in all my pictures but it's most obvious here. I'm holding lipstick from Patricia, haha. It's the same one I used in these photos :] thank you, P! ❤





"Nothing in the world is quite as adorably lovely as a robin when he shows off and they are nearly always doing it." 

-Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment