Purple Leopard




I wore this to school yesterday. When I was getting ready, I didn't know what to wear and decided to just throw these on. I was happy when they worked together because I didn't have  time for another outfit change, haha. I'm wearing my thrifted sweater again, a thrifted top I got with the sweater, denim shorts, purple leopard printed socks and wedges from Parisian. I braided my hair in school because I didn't know what to do with it, haha! That's why it's a tad bit messy in the pictures. It's our finals next week and I have a lot of projects to finish. Praying I finish soon with excellent results and that I don't pass out. Major lack of sleep these days. Christmas break, I can't wait to see you! 

























"In the jungle, life and food depend on keeping your temper."

-Rudyard Kipling, The Jungle Book

No comments:

Post a Comment