Permanent December




I wore this outfit to the Christmas party of my mom's office last week. I was actually wearing something else then changed into this at the last minute, haha. I'm wearing a black top, a feather necklace from Charlotte Russe, an army green skirt (though it doesn't really look so green in the pictures), a black H&M belt and sandals from Parisian. You can probably tell from the pictures that the skirt I'm wearing is somewhat stiff. There were other pictures but the skirt looked weird so I ended up choosing these 3 photos only, haha. I totally love how a feather necklace and studded sandals can make the simplest outfits look more put together :] 







Hype on lookbook and chictopia :]



I visited Meralco with my family tonight to look at their Christmas lights. Every Christmas they put up lights and let the public go in to look at them. They have a little train now that you can ride. It looks really small but can fit quite a lot of people.  It's in the middle of this little Meralco village full of lights. It's actually a really cute thing to look at. We always end up going after Christmas because there are less people, haha. I didn't really take that many pictures a while ago. Thankfully, my brother took some and I'm using most of them now, haha. Did any of you visit Meralco this year? :] 






















"How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?"

-Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment