Au Revoir, 2010




Here's a quick outfit post to end the year with. I actually have about 3 more outfit posts from the past few days but I'll blog about them next year, haha. I wore this outfit on Christmas Eve. My family and I spend that night with our relatives every year. It's pretty much what we do for Christmas. Took these pictures at my cousins' place. I'm wearing a blue, lace dress from H&M and nude pumps from Parisian (which were a gift from Kyle. Thank you :]). I have this same dress in green and you can view that outfit post here :]


How weird is it that this is the last day of 2010? I loved this year because I met so many wonderful people and so many great things happened. I'm really thankful for everything that happened this year and I can't believe the year is ending. I know next year will be even better and I can't wait for that! :] I hope you all had an awesome 2010 and I pray that 2011 will be full of blessings. Happy New Year's, everyone! Enjoy the fireworks but stay safe. Let's pray for no fires and accidents :] 









Accessories: key necklace from Kyle :] and paperclip necklace from Forever 21










Hype on lookbook and chictopia :]


Definitely an odd Christmas tree. Santa heads everywhere, hahaha. :] 



"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams."


-Jeremy Irons

No comments:

Post a Comment