New Year's Eve




Before anything else, Happy New Year, everyone!!! :] Hope everyone had fun last night and stayed safe. I received a package from Belle York earlier this week. There were a of bunch black and silver accessories inside. There was a chain necklace, an elephant ring, a ribbon brooch, and a set of bangles. Couldn't think of a better way of wearing them than to wear them on New Year's Eve. I paired the accessories with a striped top, polka dot jacket, black skirt, purple leopard-printed socks, black wedges and a bowler hat. Thankfully they went well together! Thank you so much, Abi! ❤ Check out more stuff from Belle York here :] 


How the package looked like when it arrived.








Outfit shots :]

















All accessories from Belle York except Eiffel Tower necklace from Forever 21 :] 
Hype on lookbook and chictopia :]


I spent the first day of 2011 planning, reading and doing some errands with my mom. We went to National Bookstore to buy some scrapbooking materials for my younger sister's school project. Mom ended up buying me two books :] thanks, Mom! Turns out we both planned on listing down all the books we read this year and we each set a minimum of two books to finish every month. Guess I really am like my mom, haha :] 

I took a picture of the first book I'll be reading this year. It's a Batman comic I borrowed from Kyle. The other two books are my planners for 2011. Yes, I have two planners, haha. I got the small one because it's easier to bring around. I already carry a blank notebook for sketching and random ideas and a pencil case for all the pens and pencils I need to do so. A bigger planner would just be too heavy for me, haha. The purple planner is for writing down everything I did in a day and everything I spent. I'm really excited about my new planners and can't wait to fill them up. I'm a nerd and very OC so litte things like that excite me, haha. I'm also really excited to read like crazy this year. I love, love, love books and I plan on doing a whole lot of reading. There are many other things I want to do and I've been making lists of them. Let's all hope and pray for the best this 2011! I know this will be a great year! :] 






"'I could tell you my adventures -- beginning from this morning,' said Alice a little timidly: 'but it's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.'"


-Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment