Something in the Water




Sorry for the lack of outfit posts this week! Classes resumed and I got sick. I missed one class and was stuck in bed the whole day yesterday. I'm better now (no more fever, yay!) but I still have a pretty bad headache. I promise to post as soon as I can. For now, enjoy this song by Brooke Fraser. It never fails to cheer me up and I've been listening to it since the day it was released, haha. Hope you guys like it! :]




I'll pretend that it's no thing
The skip in my heart when I think
Of you thinking of me, babe
I'm crazy over you


-Something in the Water, Brooke Fraser

2 comments:

  1. Wow loved the song! Never heard of it before, she´s great, such a nice rythm and cute lyrics!
    Just found your blog, went through some of your posts and been loving it so far! I'll definitely be back! :)

    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for reading :] glad you liked it! Yes, Brooke Fraser is pretty amazing :] she has some other good songs too.

    ReplyDelete