2011 Grammy Awards Red Carpet

I didn't really cover other red carpets so I was wondering whether I should do this one. Then I thought, why not? Haha. There were a lot of hits and misses so I just included the outfits I liked. I wasn't able to watch the whole award show but I did catch part of it. I'll try to watch the parts I missed on the replay tonight, haha. Anyway, here are some of the dresses I liked. :]


Jennifer Hudson

Jennifer looks stunning! This is one of my favorite looks from the red carpet. She looks classy, elegant and still very sexy. She wowed in a Versace dress, Neil Lane cuff, and Louboutin heels.



Esperanza Spalding

She won the award for Best New Artist and didn't disappoint in this lovely dress. Many people didn't like it but I think the color looks great on her. It's also nice to see risk takers on the red carpet, haha. The only thing I don't really like is the color of the heels but everything else is fine with me. :]




Lea Michele

Lea wore a lace gown by Pucci. She looks wonderful-- and very happy in this picture I might add, haha. I love her lipstick! I think it added that pop of color a black ensemble always needs. :]



Janelle Monae

This singer looked sharp in a suit by Ralph Lauren. I love how she didn't wear a dress but still looked feminine because of the sparkly jacket.




Hayley Williams

Gorgeous dress by Jeremy Scott! I love the touch of pink and its tutu-ness. Not really loving Hayley's bangs but I guess for this look it kinda works. 




Julianne Hough

Julianne wowed in this colorful dress by Catherine Malandrino. The whole look came together beautifully. Gorgeous dress, hair and makeup!




Kelly Osbourne 

This dress by Tadashi Shoji is adorable! It made Kelly Osbourne look great! I think this dress would've also looked good with nude heels but I think the metallic peep-toes suit Kelly more. :]




Nicole Kidman

Nicole looked amazing in a floral gown by Jean Paul Gaultier! The fit was incredible and the colors were very nice. I also love her simple hair and makeup that complemented the dress perfectly. 



Heidi Klum

Heidi wore Julien Macdonald and looks ravishing! The dress fits her really well and gold looks great on her! The shoes were a great choice too! 



Florence Welch

Givenchy Couture. A dress that is absolutely breathtaking. I wish Florence did something else with her hair and makeup. But I guess, the dress kind of makes up for that, haha. The details are immaculate! And the burst of orange at the back just makes the dress even more gorgeous! 



Naya Rivera 

And lastly, my favorite look from the Grammy red carpet. I love this dress! It's feminine and cute. It's something I would totally wear if I got the chance to. I love how she did her hair and makeup. The shoes are good too but I don't totally love them with the dress. She still looks fab though and she totally worked it! :]



"Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

  1. HEY DOLL,
    I like ur blog.its very chic in a simple way.just lovely.
    keep up with the good work.

    ur newest follower
    burcin
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww, thank you!!! :] your comment totally made my day! thanks, dear! ❤❤

    ReplyDelete