❤ Alice + Olivia




Alice + Olivia is a brand created by Stacy Bendet. She was searching for the pair of perfect pants and after designing websites for many brands, decided to make her own pants. That was the beginning of Alice + Olivia. I love the brand's soft, feminine and very wearable looks. In 2008, the brand partnered with Payless shoes. Though relatively new to producing full collections, the brand has been in business since 2002. There are quite a few dresses (from the pictures below) I can see Taylor Swift wearing, haha. I don't want to talk too much so I'll just let the clothes speak for themselves. :]


Fall 2010 RTW








Resort 2011





Pre-Fall 2011











 Fall 2011






Stacy Bendet



"I'm perplexed by editors who think I've suddenly focused on 'pants' my nickname is staceypants, I started making only pants!"


-Stacy Bendet

No comments:

Post a Comment