Hatter's Hearts Day




Okay, I know this is quite late. It's the last day of February tomorrow and only now am I posting what I wore on Valentine's day (or the Saturday before, actually, haha). I thought other things were more interesting and decided to publish those first. Anyway, I wore this to a lovely dinner with Kyle in Rockwell. And as always, he took my pictures. Thanks, Kyle! :]


It took me a while to come up with this outfit. I think I changed my tights 4 times, hahaha! I like the outcome and I love the pop of color my tights bring to an otherwise all gray outfit. The Mad Hatter top is from Forever 21's Alice in Wonderland collection. When I saw it on my last trip to the US, I knew I had to bring it home with me. I went crazy over Alice products over there. I got a headband, a bag, a set of earrings and this top, haha! Had to stop myself from buying other clothes because, really, how much  Alice does one girl need? Well, being that it is my favorite story, I really can't get enough of it, haha! It's so hard stopping myself from buying unnecessary things if they're Alice related. I'm now saving up for the book, Alice in Wonderland: A Visual Companion,which is far from unnecessary.. Oh, please be mine soon!!!


On another note, I had a photo shoot this afternoon and it was super fun! I modeled and styled and I'll tell you guys more about it once I get the go signal--which should be really soon! Enough talk! Here are my outfit shots. :] 




Outfit: cardigan from PH's car, top from Forever 21, tights from Target, boots from HK











Details: front and back of top :]
Hype on lookbook and chictopia! :]



"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter. Which luckily I am."


-The Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland (2010)

2 comments:

  1. wow your outfits amazing ,
    love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, thank you!!! you're too sweet ❤❤ glad you like my blog! heehee :]

    ReplyDelete