The 83rd Academy Awards Red Carpet

Here are 11 of my favorite looks from the red carpet of the Oscars. There were many great looks-- and wins I might add. Alice in Wonderland for best costume design as expected! Colleen Atwood, you are crazy amazing!!! Okay, back to the red carpet before I get sidetracked by Alice in Wonderland and Colleen Atwood, haha! :]

Natalie Portman

She won best actress and pulled off looking amazing on the red carpet! It's hard to dress up when you're pregnant but she looks gorgeous in this Rodarte gown!



 Sandra Bullock

She looked fabulous in this red Vera Wang gown! The dress hugged her in all the right places. Seriously stunning!



Jennifer Hudson

She's on my best dressed list again! She's the image of elegance in this gown by Versace. Great, great color!



Mila Kunis

Purple and Elie Saab. Need I say more? She looks breathtaking!



Halle Berry

This lady looked stunning in a crystal encrusted gown by Marchesa! Fab hair too!



Mandy Moore

We have another nude, crystal encrusted gown. This time it's by Monique Lhuillier (FIlipino pride!!). Mandy looks unbelievably chic in this dress!



Nicole Kidman

Nicole looked lovely in this couture gown by Christian Dior! I don't really like her hair but I absolutely love the gown! 



Hailee Steinfeld

The 14 yr old looked beyond adorable in this Marchesa gown! Apparently, she even helped design the dress! How cute!! 



Cate Blanchett

Again we see Givenchy Couture on the red carpet! Cate looks great in this gown! It's always nice seeing lovely couture gowns on the red carpet. :]



Amy Adams

I love this color on her! She wore a form-fitting gown by L'Wren Scott. I also love the soft waves of her hair! Pretty! :]



Camila Alves 

This Kaufman Franco gown looks amazing!!! It's simple yet chic and elegant! I bet all eyes were on her and not on Matthew McConaughey, haha. :]

Source: Yahoo!



"I sometimes wonder if two thirds of the globe is covered in red carpet."
-Prince Charles

2 comments: