Happier




This is what I wore to school last Friday. It was a really long day. I slept for an hour and a half the night before trying to finish some projects. Then later that day, I found out  that the class (yup, the one I stayed up for) was cancelled. At least I got to leave school earlier than usual I guess, haha.  And at least my plates are done now so I won't have to worry about them anymore, haha. That's me trying to stay positive, hahaha. Anyway, I'm wearing a thrifted floral dress, a knit cardigan I bought from my classmate's "store" (otherwise known as PH's car, haha), socks from Forever 21, clogs from Janylin, and a feather necklace from Charlotte Russe.  








Candid photo taken when I was putting on the cardigan. I had no idea Patricia was taking pictures of me when I was doing that, haha! Thanks for the photos, Pat!! ❤


Wearing the cardigan. I know my eyes look closed but they really weren't, haha.
Hype on lookbook and chictopia! :]


Pretty Nico, who also bought her top from PH's car!


And her gorgeous shoes!! 


In the classroom with Tippy and Nico! If we weren't in a fashion school it'd be weird to have a full size mirror in a classroom, haha! :]


My day ended with dinner at my Tito/Uncle's house because it was his birthday. Mom also brought home our brand new scanner that day! Yay! This will make doing future projects somewhat easier. :] 


I got the title of this post from a song by A Fine Frenzy called Happier. It's actually a sad song and I'm far from sad now but I couldn't think of anything else to use, haha! Have a happy Sunday, everyone! :]




Quick kid quick, so hard and cynical
Touches the stricken, cold and clinical
What a transformation to behold
But I don't like this new, I want the old


-Happier, A Fine Frenzy

No comments:

Post a Comment