Trend Spotting Tuesday

My week begins every Tuesday because SoFA doesn't have classes on Monday. For the past few weeks, I've been quite lazy to dress up for school. Sad, I know. Anyway, it just so happens that yesterday I wasn't and neither were my friends! :] This post is all about them and what they wore. I don't normally go trend spotting unless it's for school, but I thought I'd give it a go, haha. As you'll notice later on, I kind of forgot to ask my classmates what they were wearing, haha! Do forgive me :] I was just excited to take their outfit shots, hahaha. If you wanna see what I wore yesterday, I'll be posting it tonight. :]


My friend, Ingrid, wore the lovely wedges of her cousin! :]


Jezl wore shoes she designed for her brand, Rome! Click the link to see the shoes she sells! :]


Rafa wearing his awesome T. Swift shirt! 


Patrish carrying a bag I'd love to have, haha! :]


And last but not least, we have Alyssa! Isn't simplicity really chic? :]


This go-see is for the grad show of some SoFA students. All the details can be seen below :]



"Just around the corner in every woman's mind - is a lovely dress, a wonderful suit, or entire costume which will make an enchanting new creature of her."


-Wilhela Cushman

No comments:

Post a Comment