Belle York: The Nerd Wave




Remember that shoot I talked about not too long ago? The one I said I styled and modeled for? Well, here it is! :] Abi of Belle York was kind enough to ask me to model and style for this collection! I was really excited and I love the outcome :] Check out some of the shots below and tell me what you think! Also, I'll post some BTS shots soon so watch out for that! :] 


















Does this top look familiar? Yup, I just did an outfit post wearing it! I'm so happy I bought it on the set because it's sold out now! Crazy! 



Check out Belle York's facebook page and add them if you aren't friends yet. View The Nerd Wave Collection here. :] Place your orders quickly because stocks are running out! Happy shopping, everyone!!



"Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one."
-Bill Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment