❤ O'2nd Spring 2011 Campaign


This is my favorite Spring 2011 campaign! O'2nd is a Korean brand and they got Tim Walker to photograph this set. I love the concept and the outcome!! Everything looks so brilliantly cute! I find it adorable that the models are supposed to be tiny dolls or Thumbelinas in the photos. It seems so dainty, feminine, girly and whimsical, which is definitely me! This campaign always makes me say "awwww," hahaha! Do you guys like it? :]
























Source: fgr



"There was once a woman who wished very much to have a little child, but she could not obtain her wish. At last she went to a fairy, and said, 'I should so very much like to have a little child; can you tell me where I can find one?'"

- Thumbelina, Hans Christian Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment