Deciphering Me




I'm on a break from working on midterm projects and decided to blog. I'm actually enjoying this term's midterms, haha. Is that weird? Gosh, I can be such a nerd, hahaha. Anyway, these photos were taken by Kyle (thank you once again! :]) some Saturdays ago-- the one right before his birthday, I believe-- when we had lunch in Eastwood. This set is another one of my favorites taken by him. It also helps that I love my outfit, haha! I got the top from my friend PH. She sells clothes in her car so I call her "store" PH's car, hahaha. When I saw the top I knew I had to get it and how could I resist? It was only 150php. Not a bad buy at all. I paired the top with cuffed denim shorts, a braided belt from SM, my boater hat and my brown boots from HK.


This was taken at Pancake House where we ate :]


More outfit shots! :]


This is my favorite photo from this set! :]









Hype on lookbook and chictopia! :]





I got this title, yet again, from another Brooke Fraser song. I absolutely adore her! If you wanna hear the song, here's the video. Hope you guys like it! It's one of my favorite songs she's done. :]






Your telescope eyes see everything clearly
My vision is blurred but I know what I heard echoing all around
While I am tuning you in, you are deciphering me
Not such a mystery, not such a faint in a far away sound

-Deciphering Me, Brooke Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment