Flower Child







These photos were taken by Kyle some time back and I wasn't able to post them until now. Sadly, the sun didn't want to cooperate with us that day, haha. We didn't let that stop us and I think we got some good photos! 


I finally finished The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss!!! I want more. Haha. I am now on the hunt for his first book, The Name of the Wind. I will search for it 'til I lay my hands on one, haha. I might have to put that on hold though. :[ School starts this week. Summer went by way too fast. And though I normally don't like the rain, it does make the weather a lot cooler. Much more bearable than the summer heat we experienced, haha. However, I do like sunshine and it will be dearly missed. 


On another note, I am going to be busy the next two weeks. Even though school starts this week already, the stuff I'll be doing isn't really related to school, haha. I fear I won't have any time to blog so I prepared some scheduled posts (much like this one) for you guys. :] It's my first time doing this thing and I hope it works fine, haha! In the meantime, please enjoy these photos. :]















Bracelets: DIY lace and nuts, wooden beads from Davao and Divisoria













I'm wearing:
Lace Top- bazaar
Black Spaghetti Strap Top- Green Hills
Skirt- DIY 
Shoes- Suelas
Floral Wreath- Juncshion
Backpack- SM Department Store



"No man is brave that has never walked a hundred miles. If you want to know the truth of who you are, walk until not a person knows your name. Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass. A long stretch of road will teach you more about yourself than a hundred years of quiet introspection

- The Wise Man's Fear, Patrick Rothfuss

2 comments: