❤ Vivienne Westwood



I've admired Vivienne Westwood from the moment I learned of her. She is someone who inspires me and makes me want to work hard to get to where I want to be. She takes risks, starts trends, and does what she wants without letting the opinions of others distract her. She is fearless and that is something I aspire to be. Her designs are always interesting (especially the makeup of her models on the runway) and rebellious in a way. I love how she gets inspiration from historical costumes. She's been in the fashion industry for nearly 4 decades and she doesn't show any sign of slowing down. She's most known for starting the punk movement in fashion but her brand/label has grown enormously over the years. Here are some of my favorite looks that she designed. :]



Dame Vivienne Westwood






























Source: style.com



"Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well."

-Vivienne Westwood

No comments:

Post a Comment