Purple Haze




Had lunch with Kyle last Friday at Katipunan, then we headed to the Fort where he took these pictures. We found an empty field beside the parking lot of Bonifacio High Street and we decided to try it out. There were actually a couple of boys playing there and I guess they were quite amused with us, haha. They also kept asking Kyle to shoot them. Funny kids. 


I'm wearing a hat from Forever 21, a striped tank top I've had for ages (in other words, forgot where I bought it), a skirt from my aunt (thanks, Tita Tess! :]), and heels from Parisian. 


I'm attending something tomorrow that should be interesting and exciting. Exciting because it's the first time I've been invited to an event as a blogger, haha. This was a sweet surprise from SoFA ybubut more on that next time. :] Don't worry, I'll be sure to take a lot of photos. Speaking of which, I adore the ones Kyle took (so much that I couldn't narrow them down. This post will be quite photo heavy :]) and I love how he edited them. What do you guys think? :] 

















Favorite photo of this set! :] 

















Watch from Kiel (Kyle's younger brother :D), beaded bracelets from Divisoria and DIY lace and nuts braided bracelet. 


My shoes and Kyle's in the photo below :] 


Love these shots! :] 
Hype on lookbook and chictopia! :]



Purple haze all in my brain 
Lately things just don't seem the same 
Actin' funny, but I don't know why 
'Scuse me while I kiss the sky 


-Jimi Hendrix

4 comments:

  1. you always have lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Liezyl!!:] they're almost always from Kyle heehee :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit!!

    http://fallingfromthestarss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete