Berlin, Day 5: Potsdam (Part 2)




Here's part 2 of Potsdam. Photos were taken inside one of the lovely little (or not so little)  buildings. You have got to appreciate all the details that went into all of this! If you keep reading, you'll see photos of my favorite room there!

Gorgeous ceiling right?? Sigh.



I have a thing for clocks. It probably has something to do with my Alice in Wonderland obsession, haha.


Tilted picture :[ gorgeous library!


Such a fabulous wall!


One more clock!





I want a frame like that.


Gah. Too pretty.


This was also on the wall!





One of the most beautiful things I saw there! You can't really tell in this photo (my bad) but it's for candles.


The ceiling of my favorite room! Isn't it amazing? All those details! 


Gotta love anything with flowers on them!



























You guys don't understand how happy I'd be if I were ever able to live in a room like that! SO whimsical. SO floral. SO me. :] 


This piece of art by Andy Warhol was the last thing we saw in the building . It was nice seeing something modern for a change, haha! 



"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want to own."
 -Andy Warhol 

No comments:

Post a Comment