Paris, Day 5: Houseboat




This was our last whole day in Paris. We attended service and spent the day on the houseboat of Tita Ellen with her family. It was such a cool place and we had really good company. I talked to Laurene the most and I miss her! Laurene, I hope to see you soon! ;] Anyway, I gotta make this short as I have a quiz again tomorrow. What's new. Haha.




Tita Ellen and her family! Photo taken by my mom. :]


Photo of Arc de Triumph taken on the way to the houseboat!


A picture of the business district.


Gorgeous car! This was brought to Paris from Visayas! Hahaha :]


How to get to the houseboat!














With mom! :]


Outfit shots taken by her again! ;]















Hype on lookbook and chictopia! :]




There's Laurene! 


Here she is again with her nephew.














Some pictures up on Laurene's wall.



I'm wearing:

Sheer, floral button down - Thrifted
Black Skinnies
Cropped Lace Top
Orange belt - SM Dept Store
Shades - H&M
Tinker Bell watch
Pastel-colored shell bracelet - Bataan
Eiffel Tower Bracelet - Paris




"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."


- St. Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment