Some of the Things I Bought in Europe

I thought it'd be interesting to do a post on the stuff I bought in Europe so I made this, haha. I didn't do too much shopping 'cos we went to so many places and didn't have that much time. I'm really happy with the stuff I got though! This isn't everything so maybe you'll see some unfamiliar things from Europe in my next posts. :] 



What I bought in Paris (clockwise to center, starting from Vogue): Vogue Collections, H&M swallow scarf, H&M socks, rulers, Marie Antoinette glasses cleaner, H&M bag, vintage photo, book about paintings from the Louvre, bookmarks from everywhere we went, folder from Versailles, shades from H&M, and an Eiffel Tower bracelet.


What I bought in Berlin (clockwise from earphones to center): Purple Sony earphones from Saturn, polka dot cropped top from H&M, masks from H&M, bookmarks from everywhere, vintage tin cards, pink beret, tights, socks, mint green backpack and daisy headband from H&M, peacock watch from Potsdam




Does anyone else love nutella?? :]




Speaking of shopping, head to the NBC tent tomorrow for I'm Shoe in Love! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun and won't regret it!! :]






"Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping."  


-Bo Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment