Brighter than the Sun




Here are some photos taken by Kyle that I totally forgot about and never got to post. I love this dress because of its print and color. Also wearing my favorite hat ever and socks that I find myself using more and more. I miss wearing socks and heels. I haven't worn heels for the longest time, haha. I find myself taking advantage of the weather and wearing my boots. 





So weird that it's August already. Where has 2011 gone? Haha. 





















Hype this on lookbook and chictopia! :]



I'm wearing:

Floral Dress from HK
Boater Hat
Pink Polka-dotted Socks from SM
Nude Pumps from Parisian
Eiffel Tower Necklace from Forever 21
DIY Lace and Nuts Bracelet
Tinker Bell Watch
Purple Cuff from Bataan
Ring from Sachico



"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather." 

-John Ruskin


No comments:

Post a Comment