Livestock and Vegetables




Livestock and vegetables on my shirt, that is. Hahaha. Got this quirky little top from Applerust and I totally adore it. Wore it with one of my favorite pair of shorts and ended up loving the outfit. One of my favorite looks I've put together this year. Love these pictures but I wish I had pictures in the sun. My bad. I was too lazy to go outside that day so Kyle just took my pictures inside the mall, haha. I guess that's what I get. Good thing they turned out pretty well, haha. I especially love the closeups. Thanks, Kyle. :]






I believe it's the first time I'm posting an outfit where I'm wearing these lovely glasses of mine. They were really shades from H&M. Maybe you remember them from my Europe posts? Anyway, I had the lenses changed and I am absolutely pleased with the results. I barely use my contacts these days because of them, haha. I have another pair of sunglasses I'll try to turn into glasses soon! 


Must get back to research.. How delightful. Hope I don't get distracted by pinterest yet again, hahaha. 









I wish my leg didn't look so weird, haha.












Hype on lookbook and chictopia!



I'm wearing:
Vintage Printed Button Down from Applerust
Teal Shorts from Shopwise
Socks and Bag from H&M
Shoes from Suelas
Belt from Belle York
Boater Hat



"The animals were happy as they had never conceived it possible to be. Every mouthful of food was an acute positive pleasure, now that it was truly their own food, produced by themselves and for themselves, not doled out to them by a grudging master."

-Animal Farm, George Orwell

No comments:

Post a Comment