Right as Rain




Sorry for the lack of posts the past 2 weeks. It's finals week this week and next so I'm pretty busy studying and finishing up projects. Thankfully, my heaviest subject ended today and now I will be able to post more regularly. 






I wore this to school and youth service a couple of Fridays ago. I love this jacket to pieces. The first week I had it, I literally used it everyday. Creative, I know, haha. I found this dress while thrift shopping and thought it'd go perfectly well with the jacket and my favorite boots. 


Kyle took these photos after we had lunch at Bonifacio High Street. I love how they turned out! I had a difficult time trying to narrow them down (as always). In the end I left them alone at 15 photos, haha. Hope you guys like them as well! :]



































Love this photo!


We had similar outfits that day, haha. :]


Favorite photo! 
Hype on lookbook and chictopia!


I'm wearing:
Jacket from Topman
Thrifted White Dress
Bag from H&M
Boots from HK



Who wants to be right as rain
It's better when something is wrong
You get excitement in your bones
And everything you do's a game


-Right as Rain, Adele

3 comments:

  1. love your jacket dear :D
    I'll definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    ooh dear, searching for someone in every country to cooperate as our reseller in my shoes line
    if you are interested please contact us ^^
    xoxo
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! <3

    http://apoloniaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decimal Shoes: Thank you! :]

    Apoloniaa: thanks, dear! :D

    ReplyDelete