❤ Change of Season




Saw this lovely spread on fgr last night. Yes, it's a very common theme, but Marie Claire Italia managed to make it quite delightful. The photos, model and styling is superb. I wish I could shoot in a location like that regularly, haha.

Another thing I love about these photos is the lighting and the weather. It's been raining a bit too much for my taste lately. I hope everyone stays safe and warm. Storms and typhoons are no fun, especially now. The weather's making me too sleepy to concentrate on my finals, haha. Must get some motivation, haha. Anyway,  here are the rest of the photos. :]




























"Let the rain kiss you.  Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops.  Let the rain sing you a lullaby." 


-Langston Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment